-->

How Can One Stop Sleeping In Church - Religion

- July 13, 2017


How Can One Stop Sleeping In Church - Religion

I sleep a lot in church most especially during the sermon, but as soon as I leave the church my eye clears.

in fact wen I get home and lie on my bed the sleep disappears. What culd be the problem.

Is it a spiritual problem? How do I go about stopping it?

ANSWER 1
Stop taking custard before going to church!

I'm serious. If you can avoid heavy food before going to church, it will help a great deal. When you eat, your body goes into digestion mode. During digestion, your body breaks down the nutrients in food. This causes a rise in blood sugar that triggers your pancreas to release insulin into the bloodstream. Insulin increases the amount of serotonin and melatonin that flood the brain, two chemicals associated with drowsiness.

Try to get enough sleep on Saturday night. If you do, you will not be able to sleep for some hours after you are fully rested. (You could still be bored, you just won't fall asleep.)

Also, get more interested in the sermon and try to take down notes. If you take notes, it is much easier to stay awake than if you just listen.

Or become a worker, that would make you active.

ANSWER 2
Chew gum during service,It keeps you active.
or better still Join the "Ushering unit".

Visit www.livingwordmedia.org to download sound teachings and e-books for free.
Saints community Church teachings are free


ANSWER 3
OK. I think you just found your cure. The next time you feel sleepy, tell yourself "If I fall asleep, I may go to hell!"
That should keep you awake.


Source http://www.nairaland.com/2394045/how-one-stop-sleeping-church